Cellulite is a condition where a dimpled-looking layer of the skin appears and occurs in the thigh. This results when fatty tissue deep in the skin pushes up against connective tissue. Since the thigh has more fat tissues, the area is where the cellulite usually appears. Other factors affecting the appearance of cellulite include:
- Genetic history
- Tissue inflammation
- Increased fatty tissue as a result of weight gain
- Loss of collagen
- Poor circulation
- Poor lymphatic drainage
- Thinning epidermis
Nothing is wrong about having cellulite in an individual’s total health, although thigh cellulite can be frustrating. There are various remedies and exercises nowadays that help reduces the appearance of cellulite in the layer of the skin, Ashley Black, helps as much! The key is to determine whether these solutions live up to the hype.
- Massage – a message can be a very convenient way to reduce the appearance of cellulite as it can get done at home or with the help of a professional and registered massage therapist. This way of remedy has a lot of benefits to the body and may help reduce the thigh cellulite in the process. It may reduce cellulite by improving the lymphatic drainage, this can also help stretch skin tissue and stretch out cellulite dimple. You must complete and repeat the process to achieve and maintain desired results.
- Bioactive collagen peptides – these are supplements administered in women both at a healthy and unhealthy weight over a span of six months. While taking these supplements, there is a noted decrease in cellulite in the thigh.
- Self-tanners – these are products available at the market to help an individual become tan without having the need to expose under the sun since cellulite is often less visible in darker skin tones.
- Drink more water – this is a low-cost option to reduce cellulite in the thigh region. Water does not only help the skin stay hydrated, but also removes the toxins that can lead to fat accumulation. The water may also help encourage circulation and lymphatic flow.
- Possible weight loss – if an individual considers being overweight then weight loss may also help some people with cellulite. The loss of excess body fat can reduce the appearance of cellulite.
What exercises can help reduce cellulite?
- Jump squats
- Glute/leg kick-backs
Find the activity and remedy that best suits you and gives you a comfortable feeling while helping your cellulite appearance get lost. You may talk to a professional dermatologist for better expert advises reducing the appearance of cellulite on the layer of your thigh.